Night Train Night Train

Nice

I have to say this was a good song, can't deny that, but i agree with "Ecgtheow" seems like the song is leading on to a big climax but ends shortly.

Mystery Road Mystery Road

Nicely Done

Wow, I enjoyed your song, has a lot of feel towards it, everything just blends together correctly and the song loops nice. 5stars / 10/10

Aust12Composer responds:

Thanks , I'll be making more! I already have 2 albums but I can only post 2 audio submissions a day. :(

Prairie Breeze Prairie Breeze

Nicely Done!

I enjoyed listening to this loop, although it doesn't loop around to well, The fade has a nice trance/rave effect. I would give a 10/10 if the song looped just a bit cleaner. Great Song!!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything {dj-N} Theory of Everything

Awesome Song

I can't think of anything to say but Awesome!

Reasoner- Solitude Reasoner- Solitude

Enjoyable!

The music just has that touch that comes from you, calm and collected! Very very Nice! I hope your album is easy to find on itunes! I hope to come across it and purchase this up coming album! Hope everything goes alright for you man!!!

Kingdom Of Dimensions Kingdom Of Dimensions

Respect!

Nicely Done! Although the base in the intro sorta got my speakers, I would say its a little on my part, but all in all great song! Props and Respect to both of you! 10/10

The Broken Requiem The Broken Requiem

Mind Blown!

WoW! This song just hits you! If I could create a flash video i would use this song. This is amazing! props to you man! Great Song!!!

The Journey Begins ! The Journey Begins !

Wow!!!

I have to say, with the title i wasn't expecting such a profound song as this, I have always wanted to create a song like this but this just blew the idea out of my head. haha, great song!!!

10/10 Awesome!!!

Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It

"GREAT!"

Blown away once again, and thats why I have you on my audio favorites! Wonderful song!!!

10th November 10th November

"Dang!"

Even though I favorited this song I never did a review for it, your song is amazing. It just blows my mind and I keep coming back to download it when I lose it on my computer. I enjoy the piano on this song makes me want to improve my own piano skills which aren't currently high or good at all.

10/10!

C-Enterprise responds:

ehe i'm glad this beat gives you inspiration somehow :)
thanks for the great review and 10 ;)