Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Love it!

I love playing ddr. Great Video, the cast of characters brought back some memories and a few laughters.

5/5!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Aaahhh!

This game seemed alright from the start, I could get over the graphics and the controls for about a second untill I kept dieing over and over and over. At least theres no life system in the game or it would have drove me crazy. Would be like playing metal slug with one life and no continues. overall the game was kind wierd and the controls were simple but kinda hard to use for flying through an area that seemed just like that last one.

Night Train Night Train

Nice

I have to say this was a good song, can't deny that, but i agree with "Ecgtheow" seems like the song is leading on to a big climax but ends shortly.

Mystery Road Mystery Road

Nicely Done

Wow, I enjoyed your song, has a lot of feel towards it, everything just blends together correctly and the song loops nice. 5stars / 10/10

Aust12Composer responds:

Thanks , I'll be making more! I already have 2 albums but I can only post 2 audio submissions a day. :(

Prairie Breeze Prairie Breeze

Nicely Done!

I enjoyed listening to this loop, although it doesn't loop around to well, The fade has a nice trance/rave effect. I would give a 10/10 if the song looped just a bit cleaner. Great Song!!